Prizes & Giveaways
Please keep checking back to our prize page as we update all of the fabulous prizes that you can enter at All Dressed in White Bridal Show
Sunday January 31, 2021
Prizes & Giveaways
Battle of the Brides Cake Package * $250 Value
One Lucky Bride
will receive a $250 gift certificate towards their wedding cake.
Cakes n Sweets Bakery
Runner-Up Prizes for the Cake Dive * $100 Value
Four brides will receive a $100 gift certificate towards their wedding cake.
Meadow Gardens Golf Club & Ultimate Limousine
Battle of the Grooms Golf Package * $3000 Value
Grooms can enter to win with 7 of his closet friends will win golf, carts, and dinner at the Meadow Gardens Golf Club with limousine service provided by Ultimate Limousine.
One Grooms name will be randomly drawn to win the Battle of the Grooms Golf Package. Four additional names will be drawn to win a Syncrohearts Relationship Game
Please note dinner does not include alcohol or gratuity or gratuity for limo service.
Everything But the Groom Bridal Boutique
Win $1000 towards your wedding dress * $1000 Value
Trousseau Hope Chest Contest
Must attend the bridal show to be eligible
The first 125 brides will receive a key to book a consultation between September 28, 2020 and December 31, 2020 with Everything But the Groom Bridal Boutique .
All you have to do is try on three dresses on at Everything But the Groom Bridal Boutique location in Langley! Then see if your key opens the trousseau hope chest!
Winner will be announced on January 8, 2021
(Cannot be combined with any other promotions and no exchange for Cash and does not include alterations)
Inn at the Quay
One Night Stay with two pillows * $300 Value
Subject to Availability
The first 125 Brides will receive a Lucky Bridal Bag
Each vendor is contributing one prize into one Lucky Bridal Bag
1. CONTEST PERIOD: Coastal Publications Ltd. restricts this contest to the period of September 27, 2020 to December 31,2020 inclusive.
2. ELIGIBILITY: A contest is open to all legal residents of Canada who reserve tickets for the All Dressed in White Bridal Show Sepember 27th, 2020 event, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the first day of the contest period. Notwithstanding the above, the contest is not open to individuals associated with the contest, including the employees, agents or representatives of Coastal Publications Ltd. (including its respective divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising or promotional agencies) and suppliers providing prizes or other materials or services in connection with this contest (collectively, the “Excluded Individuals”). This contest is also not open to the immediate family members of the Excluded Individuals, and all other persons with whom the Excluded Individuals reside, and previous prize winners (including anyone from winner’s household) who have won a prize valued at $100 or greater in the preceding thirty (30) day period prior to the commencement of another contest also from Coastal Publications Ltd.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter for a chance to win a contest, you must reserve your tickets for the upcoming All Dressed in White Bridal Show on September 27, 2020 using our standard ticketing system, Constant Contact using Paypal, by 2 pm Pacific Standard time on March 24th, 2019. Door tickets or tickets, including press or courtesy tickets, do not constitute a valid contest entry. In order to be declared a winner by the contest judges, a potential winner must: (i) be in compliance with these contest rules; (ii) complete, sign and return a Coastal Publications Ltd. form declaration and release prepared by Coastal Publications Ltd.. before a prize will be released. If a potential or declared winner is not in compliance with these contest rules, the contest judges reserve the right to disqualify such entrant from the contest and select an alternative winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of other eligible entries received for a particular contest. Winners may be required to correctly answer an unaided, time-limited mathematical question.
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: No purchase is required to enter a Coastal Publications Ltd. contest. However, a ticket (free or paid) must be reserved by the deadline. Free tickets are only valid for persons of any gender who are engaged to be legally married in the country of Canada or elsewhere. The contest judges reserve the right to ask for testimonials of friends or relatives to ensure that entrants do meet this qualification.
5. PRIZE: the prize is a diamond ring.. We reserve the right to limit the winning of prizes to once every 30 days per household. The approximate retail value of a prize can vary and is available upon request at the time of the particular contest. If you are a declared winner, you must pick up your prize at our event on September 27, 2020. Entrants must be present to win. Potential winners will be required to furnish proof of identification such as a driver’s license or other photo identification. Prizes entrants who are announced but not present will forfeit their prize and a new entrant will be randomly drawn immediately. There are no prize substitutions. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. All decisions made by Coastal Publications Ltd. are final.
6. PUBLICITY: By entering a contest, you consent to Coastal Publications Ltd’s use of your name, city of residence, photograph, voice, statement, and image for any publicity purposes.
7. DECISIONS ARE FINAL: In the event of a conflict between the rules and any instructions or interpretation of these rules regarding a contest, these rules shall prevail.
8. CHEATING WILL AMOUNT TO AN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION: Any attempt to tamper with the entry process, interfere with these contest rules, deliberately damage any website or undermine the administration, security or legitimate operation of the contest, is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Coastal Publications Ltd. reserves the right to seek damages and/or other relief from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law, which may include banning or disqualifying entrants from this and future Coastal Publications Ltd contests.
9. TECHNOLOGY MISHAPS: Coastal Publications Ltd. assumes no responsibility for: entries lost, stolen, late, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, or for the failure, interruption or delay of any email or other communication to be received, for any reason; problems with the function of any website or website feature howsoever caused; the malfunction of, or damage caused to, any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, data or software, online systems, servers or access providers; any functionality lost due to not having cookies enabled; traffic congestion on the Internet or on phone lines; the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks; or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers.”
10. CONTEST PERIOD: Coastal Publications Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to amend, cancel, close, suspend or reinstate a contest at any time and for any reason whatsoever. Coastal Publications Ltd reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or substitute any component of a prize for its cash value or a prize of approximately the same retail value. Prizes are non-transferable, must be accepted as awarded by Coastal Publications Ltd and cannot be exchanged by a declared winner for cash or other substitutes.
11. AGREEMENT OF CONTEST TERMS: By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these contest rules, which are subject to change without notice to contest entrants individually, and each entrant releases Coastal Publications Ltd, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies, from any damage, loss or liability suffered as a result of or arising from the entrant’s participation in a contest or the use of any prize.
12. EVENT CANCELLATION: In the event of a third party event or venue cancellation (i.e. concerts, trade shows, etc.) in which Coastal Publications Ltd is a sponsor, Exhibitor or client, Coastal Publications Ltd does not assume responsibility for reimbursement of tickets.
13. LEGALITY: The contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.